Are your Field services projects all under control?
visibility of the real-time progress and profitability is all under your vision?
Your field operations are managed by one integrated solution or by several divided solutions?
How can you be sure to serve your customer you will have the right person in the right place at the right time?
The development and the growth of Service companies have increased the high demand for the opening for leveraging cloud-based solutions. Various vendors and clients with minor profit margins and with split market trends have caused the economies of scale with the help of technology.
Your service operations can achieve a real-time communication with profitability management with the help of the cloud technology solutions at a very low price point compared to the past.
The cause of the profitable businesses is mostly because they are efficient. Probability always suffers when too much time is spent in tracking billable hours, accounting the details of each project or spending time in brainstorming for strategic decisions.
Dynamics 365 for financials and operations empowers your Service Operations and gives you better hold of all your projects at the same time. This intelligent solution is designed to provide you real-time visibility of your business operations, manage your pricing, probability, utilization of resource and scheduling. The business process can become more efficient so that you can have more time to spend on what’s really important and that’s is your CLIENTS. This is just the beginning. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is also capable of:
- Real-time status updates on all your Field services projects
- job cost and financial management data
- cost-effective communications with field operations
- Empower risk mitigation, probability and security
- KPIs to improve decision making
- Efficient compliance with industry standards
- A world-class back office system, managed in the Microsoft Cloud that includes:
- Financial Management & Accounting
- Human Capital Management
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Project Management & Accounting
- Sales & Marketing
- Service Management
Want to learn more? Please reach out to one of the Dynamics Stream Consultants.