As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner Dubai, Dynamics Stream provides a complete range of Microsoft Dynamics 365 services to fulfill all your ERP and CRM implementation and support needs. Dynamics Stream implementation services include:
- Implementations:– Implementation services constitutes configuration, training, testing, and support services
- Consulting – Leverage our consultant’s deep industry expertise around business process consulting, best practices, and critical change management initiatives.
- Development:– We offer a complete development service including ISV for Microsoft Dynamics 365, customizations, integrations, business intelligence and report development.
- Updates:– Stay up to date with the latest version from Microsoft Dynamics 365 with our upgrade planning and execution services.
- Long Term Support:– We offer support to organization worldwide in digital transformation to accelerate growth, profitability and customer loyalty
- Escalation:– Dynamics Stream’s escalation specialists implements Microsoft Dynamics 365 with project rescue services and support.
Dynamics Stream has adopted Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation methodology “Sure Step Methodology”, the implementation will occur in six phases:Analysis Phase:-
- Diagnostic Phase
- Analysis Phase
- Design Phase
- Development Phase
- Deployment Phase
- Operation Phase
In the analysis phase, most of the business processes are identified and documented at a high level. If necessary an external specialist helps you to do so. The goal of the analysis phase is to understand the customers business and processes performed. Modelling and documenting the customers business is important.
The main purpose of the design phase is to find a way how the customers' processes and needs can be implemented with Dynamics. At this point, there may be more than one solution for a topic. You need to identify the best strategy for the implementation phase. Although prototyping is not covered in sure step, this is the point where to build prototypes and do load testing on the prototype implementation.
Development and Build Phase:-
Most of the programming work is done in the development. Development covers the creation of new features and adaption of existing features as well as the data migration. All features and the data migration has to be tested. Beside feature and data migration testing it is necessary to do security testing. The phase ends when most of the specified features are developed and tested and the data migration is done.
The goal of the deployment phase is to set up the operational dynamics environment at the customer. Besides installation, configuration and feature deployment, the phase focuses on testing at the system level. So you have to run the user acceptance tests, process tests, security tests and load tests as defined in the test plan. When the system runs and all tests pass the deployment phase is finished.
A test plan shall be developed, subject to review, which will include assessment criteria, quality assurance and user acceptance. The test plan shall provide for the effective and efficient testing of the configuration to assure the successful implementing of the Dynamics365, including unit, integration and UAT.
Training will be conducted to train the trainer approach - to enable them to train all appropriate end users. DYNAMICS STREAM will provide all training collateral in electronic formats such as presentation materials and training manuals.
1. Onsite education workshop for all in scope modules (core team, targeted power user)
2. Onsite End-user training for larger group of targeted power and general users
The purpose of the Operations phase is to support the customer technically and functionally during the initial Go Live period for the new system. Additionally, you will perform tasks to close the project. At the end of the phase, you transition the project to the customer and pursue the opportunity to provide on-going support and continued account management.
Want to learn more about the implementation process? Please reach out to one of the Dynamics Stream Consultants.