Microsoft’s Premier Solution for Large Enterprise
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is an ERP system designed in such a way to be suitable for midsize to large enterprises. Microsoft AX has strengths in distribution and manufacturing also, capable of serving buyers across multiple industry verticals. Microsoft Dynamics AX can be hosted in the cloud or installed on-premises.
This unique ERP Solution includes core accounting along with functionalities for warehouse management, inventory control, transportation management, material requirements planning, demand and supply chain planning, quality assurance, production management, product lifecycle management, business intelligence and asset management. Multi-language and multi-currency are the additional features which make MS Dynamics AX a suitable option for companies operating globally.
Microsoft Dynamics AX supports make-to-order, engineer-to-order manufacturing process, light assembly and make-to-stock among others. The industry-specific functionality meets the needs of both processed and discrete manufacturers in the high-tech, metals, aerospace, electronics, industrial machinery, consumer products and medical devices industries.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using roll-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting