Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Oil & Gas Industry? Features & Benefits
Microsoft Dynamics Oil and Gas
Global Oil &Gas trends are forcing companies to increasingly look to grow newer streams of revenues, optimize their operational cost and find better ways for overall productivity.
The complexity and higher cost involved in oil & gas industry demand robust project management practices that can be easily integrated within the business process. For an oil and gas industry, the industry has units scattered geographically with various supply chains and ever-rising competition. Above all the oil and gas industry is multi-faceted, from exploration and oilfield work to transportation and refining.
An ERP solution for oil and gas industry has a significant impact on the development of production and management of oil and gas. Dynamics 365 is the ideal solution for midstream and downstream energy companies including oil refineries and petrochemical plants, petroleum products distributors, retail outlets, and natural gas distribution companies.
Dynamics Stream offers oil and gas industry with business application based on Microsoft cloud technology for all upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas companies. It delivers business value to the oil & gas industry with a highly integrated, organized and data-driven approach for managing the energy supply chain on a true end-to-end basis.
- Complete functionality that covers all parts of oil and gas business
- Configured to fit your organization's specific needs
- Manage numerous dialects, monetary standards & country reporting requirements
- Increase productivity, lessen costs and limit errors via automating manual procedures
- Shorter billing cycles by incorporating field tickets with invoicing
- Information accessible continuously in real-time
- End to end solution with shorter execution times