Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Jewellery Management
Jewellery is a niche vertical with specific requirements to manage precious commodities like Gold, Diamond, Silver, etc. With multiple level handling of raw materials from jewellery maker to Salesperson at the store; each level should have a precise in/out of inventory quantity.
Experiencing evolving growth, jewel retailers are turning to technology to be competitive and survive in a changing marketplace.
With Microsoft cloud service-including Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365 solutions, Dynamics Stream helps jewellers connect with retailers, wholesalers, franchisees, and consumers worldwide. Dynamics 365 delivers the omnichannel capabilities that unify back office, in-store, e-commerce, and digital experiences into one comprehensive solution.
The key features included are-
- Point of Sale (POS)- loyalty & gift receipts, connected wish lists
- Centralized merchandising- product & category management, promotions, discounts (online, in-store, E-commerce & call center),
- Multi-channel order processing- order management, refund & return management, customer & transactions overview
- Procurements- vendor self-service portal, purchase order management, inventory, replenishment, costing precious metal, etc.
- Shipment tracking with the courier company and electronic proof of delivery
- Business Intelligence and Interactive Dashboards for each department
Apart from this, you get a single view of data with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights across all touchpoints. Especially for eCommerce, where Dynamics 365 fraud protection help protect business and customer thus improving the shopping experience. The key parameters across sales trends, store profitability, stock turnover and much more help in making well-informed business decisions.
Stay ahead of the curve with Dynamics 365, contact our salesperson today.