Microsoft announces April’19 release notes on Dynamics 365: What’s new?
In January, this year Microsoft made available release notes for its Dynamics 365 April ’19 update outlining new feature of for its ERP, CRM, mixed reality and power platform. The release notes mention ‘hundreds of new features’ to be added in Dynamics 365 between April ’19 and September ’19.
These enhancements are aimed at all Dynamics 365 application including sales, marketing, customer service, field service, project service automation, finance & operation, talent, retail, and business central.
The coming features in Dynamics 365 will include capabilities like artificial intelligence the leverages the power of Microsoft AI research, tools, data, and the power platform to help organization transform the core business functionalities.
Dynamics 365 for sales Insights provides actionable insights to drive personalized engagement and proactive decision making for the business owners. On the other hand, Dynamics 365 Market insights help businesses gather consumer insights based on what they say seek and feel about their brands. The latter Dynamics 365 for customer service insights optimizes the customer experience through AI enhanced analysis.
Some of the key highlights of April release notes are:
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service: Customer Service has added live chat and SMS feature including more digital channels for overseeing clients.
- Power Platform: Real-time higher quality reports, apps, and workflows.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: The solution has got additional capability with over 40 areas improvement including better global availability, inventory performance optimization and more.
- Dynamics 365 for Talent: A person can now apply for a job posted through Dynamics 365 for Talent from LinkedIn. With this feature, a person can straightaway apply for a job from LinkedIn without filing lengthy applications.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central: Additional data replication support has been made available from Dynamics GP 2018 R2 and Dynamics NAV 2018, allowing customers to imitate practically the majority of their on-premise tables.
- Artificial Intelligence: AI is a core subject over the majority of the platforms however another application for AI for Customer Service will be commonly accessible in April 2019.